Straight-Leg Japanese Selvedge Denim Jeans
Like all of our jeans, our straight leg Japanese Selvedge Denim jeans style are made out of premium raw Japanese selvedge denim. All of our jeans come in 13, 14 and 15 ounce weights. If you are are active and go biking or motorcycling, a weight of 14 or 15 ounces would be the perfect choice, because weights are very durable. For normal, everyday use, the 13-ounce weight is most comfortable. In addition, these jeans require little to no break-in time!
- Straight leg jeans are one most comfortable styles of jeans.
- As one of the original styles of jeans, they feature a classic look.
- Select from 13, 14 or 15-ounce weights.
- These jeans will fade and wear according to your body type. This is known as “fadability” and wear pattern. It will make your jeans uniquely yours!
- Straight leg jeans feature a relaxed fits.
- These jeans are roomier from the hip to the bottom of the leg.
- Straight leg is the perfect style no matter which type of shoes you wear.
- Straight leg is a great choice or people of any age and body type.
- Like out other jeans, you have you choice of thread color, hardware material and denim color.
- We recommend buying one size smaller than the jeans you would normally buy in stores to allow for break in.
Points To Remember
Remember that we make jeans in any length and according to our customers’ specifications. Therefore, please be sure to indicate your desired length at checkout.
Please also keep in mind that we recommend adding 1.5 inches to the length to allow for shrinkage. While we do not recommend washing your jeans for up to 6 months, they will shrink as your break your jeans in and as they adapt to your body. For more information on how to measure jeans, please see this article.
Call The Tailor Today
As always, if you have any question, please feel free to contact Prospero Rey at 514-731-7999.
You can also check out our blog post on how to take measurements for your custom pair of jeans.